A few pics from on the road.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are just some random pics from my way down here to Florida.

Very nice car!

How I spent about 3 hours of my Thursday.

"Commercial sex worker" that's not what I call them..

EVERYWHERE I go it rains.

One extreme camper, to bad it's on a ford chassis.

After I delivered Donsrods sedan to him I made it over to the beech just in time to catch a little bit of the sunset.

Gonna try to get to the beech again in the morning but parking a trailer at the beech is about impossible.

If you end up on the east side of Fl , their is a Packard museum in Ft.Lauderdale that is really something. Also,watch out for the gators ,down there. No kidding! They really move around alot when its raining and the ditches are full.

21 it's like taking a long vacation following you.[cl If you get a chance swing by calif., we need the rain :D

Thanks for sharing, the sunset is cool as all get out. [P

I've been on the road for over 6 hours and have made it less then 250 miles.

I75 in Florida is closed for some reason. Not a productive day at all...

I've seen guys do the window unit in a side window before. They have a gas generator on back somewhere, and put the window unit in when they are parked to stay cool without idling the diesel engine. Lots of places won't let trucks idle, but don't say anything about on-board generators.
States and cities are banning idling, but "parked" units are fine. Battery powered parked HCAC units are becoming very popular, even though they don't work as well as the regular system. There are also diesel powered auxiliary power units that have HVAC system incorporated into them that do a good job. EXPENSIVE, but so is diesel. A lot less diesel than a Detroit Diesel Series 60, though.

I wonder what engineer thought it would be a good idea to cut thru all the rock to put a road here. I would not want that job. Even using explosives.

No I will not spend a extra $30 on the bigger trailer lol.

And on my way out of Indy I had a suspected drunk driver run into the side of my trailer. They bounced off my trailer and then hit the cables in the mediun. They probably have a DUI now and their jeep liberty is now scrap metal. Luckily they didn't get anyone killed including themselfs.

I don't understand why people don't just stay off the road if they want to drink. Could of been way worse.

I've been on the road for over 6 hours and have made it less then 250 miles.

I75 in Florida is closed for some reason. Not a productive day at all...

Cop was checking out a car and some yahoo jumped up out of the grass and fired shots. He escaped into the woods but didn't come out alive....

Glad you were ok. was it your trailer and how bad was it damaged?

Thanks. It's my equipment trailer. It's very well built so damage is minimal. I've yet to get the police report yet to see of the other driver was in fact drunk.

This is so enjoyable to follow your trips around the country 21. :cool:

Glad you guys like the pics. Being on the road all the time can be hard at times. Sharing the awesome views of our country side helps make it worth it.

Nothing real cool on the way out here. Drove most of it in the dark.

I saw a few signs that labelled the hills as mountains and gave their elevation. The highest one was about 1800'. I chuckled out loud as I read it. 1800' is just a big hill, not a mountain lol.

Lol I have two iPhones, one is my gps and the other just sits on the console with the camera open. I can grab it and squeeze the volume button in rapid resession and take multiable pics then just deleate the ones I don't like. I probably take 6 or 8 pics for one that I actually post.

Latest posts

Back