''Hey tiny'',or any one with a 50 chevy front end????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok,i think i finally got my bounce fixed?[i think].
I took my bucket to some friends of mine who race and they had a tire balancer machine that held my rear tires.and they balanced them and it fixed both my front and rear problems.?
They had to put 10 ounces on one and 6 ounces on the other [a lot to me] but it runs smooth now though.
Dont know why it fixed the front but i aint complaining. Weird stuff!?.:confused::):)

hey tiny,are you running a 50 chevy truck front axle set up on you truck too ?
I cant get the death wabble out of mine from 55-60 mph.and its driving me crazy,did you have the same problem and if so what did you do??????

Hey chopper tom Sorry i been real busy trying to get ready for the redneck rumble and did't see your post.

I'm running the 50 chevy front axle under mine and have no problems. I run 70 an 80 on the interestate. Looks like you got alot of giood info i'll have to remeber this post .

Good to see you back chopper tom

Tom, Glad you got that problem fixed and that you are having lots of fun with your Bucket. When the weather is right, there's nothing like a roadster.

Sure nice to have you back posting on RRR.

Thanks guys ,i'm real glade to be back!
Its hard to find time to post when your working 14 and 18 hour shifts at work .
If work had'nt slowed down i still would'nt be posting.
I think that i have got the problem fixed ,so now i can get into more important stuff like putting on some ''CHROM'' goodys!
Hopping to make some good scores at the shades next weekend!

Latest posts

Back