metal art

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if it's something what you're talking about, but was it what they call jeweling? The design is put in with cup brush on a drill press. You form a pattern by successive rows...

These were several heavy metal art pieces that looked like they had a function but didn't. Hard to describe. They had been rough brushed to make them look old and worn. 8literbeater...Jess is getting into blacksmithing. He is taking classes at the JC from Dan...DJ3100 and i wanted him to see this cool stuff so he can make some stuff like it for my cars. :) It has been 2 or 3 years since it was posted and i don't know what to type in to search.

Sorry! The one I posted the link to is a new thread, but if you do a search maybe one of his earlier posts is what you remember.

Is this the finish you look for?

IMG_9179.JPG

Picture%2B9676.jpg

Grub, I think lots of us are interested in the metal art, just not real sure what we are looking at. Excellent work with the camera. Clear shots. We just aren't sure what you are building while you're at it because you're not giving us an idea what it is right away. Like the present entry. That rearend housing has been modified in the pix. Didn't have a clue it was gonna be a grill. We like it. Even if we don't know what it is. Keep it up.[cl

Latest posts

Back