Hi, my name is brian

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I actually have a guy who wants to buy it but I am not sure I want to let it go"
And there is the root of the illness [ddd[ddd[ddd

Yes sir hahahaha

Its sold. He is takind delivery today. There will be another

Pic is worth a thousand words

Attachments

• 1102191516_HDR.jpg
    1102191516_HDR.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 31
Yup. $300 title in hand. 6 tires hold air adm it turns over. It will run

Attachments

• 1102191243a_HDR.jpg
    1102191243a_HDR.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 1102191243_HDR.jpg
    1102191243_HDR.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 1102191227_HDR.jpg
    1102191227_HDR.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 1102191419a_HDR.jpg
    1102191419a_HDR.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 21
meetings

Hl, my name skull, autholic, l have not bought a project this last week and am proud of myself..........

someones NOT been at the meetings again[P

now l gotta go get that sedan up north, see what you made me do, aren't you proud of yoreself:rolleyes:

nice score...plans[S

PS, l need that driver door hahhahhaaaa

Later:cool:

Hl, my name skull, autholic, l have not bought a project this last week and am proud of myself..........

someones NOT been at the meetings again[P

now l gotta go get that sedan up north, see what you made me do, aren't you proud of yoreself:rolleyes:

nice score...plans[S

PS, l need that driver door hahhahhaaaa

Later:cool:

Hahahahahahaha

Its just a flip. No plans to keep or build. Possibly get running and sell

$300 are you friggin kidding me? (then again, I guess that's american dollars so it's not quite as good a deal as I first thought....hahahahhah!!!!)

What a fantastic score that was! And what about the Econolines behind it?

$300 are you friggin kidding me? (then again, I guess that's american dollars so it's not quite as good a deal as I first thought....hahahahhah!!!!)

What a fantastic score that was! And what about the Econolines behind it?

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the price,BillM. I guess we aren't in Kansas anymore.....:eek:[ddd
Torchie

Bill, the vans are the reason I drove 2 hrs to the middle of nowhere. But the on thatbwas left was a Pos. The lady mentioned this truck and. Had already had my eye on it hahahaha. She wanted 600 and I talked her down to 3. She was hesitant at forst and said she had other people interested in it. But most people she talked to never showed up. I told her I had cash and a winch and was standing infront of her ready to take it.

cash

hey mr B, the cash in hand is always a good motivation tool, AND lF you got the trailer hanging off the truck it is amazing how that will help put a deal together[cl-------but then l would never do that as l have enough stuff to finish:rolleyes:

Later :cool:

hey mr B, the cash in hand is always a good motivation tool, AND lF you got the trailer hanging off the truck it is amazing how that will help put a deal together[cl-------but then l would never do that as l have enough stuff to finish:rolleyes:

Later :cool:

Hahahahaha, your funny sir!!!

Its already up for sale. I dont meed another project. Id love to haul my race car on it. But cash is better

Latest posts

Back