From Texas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoPpA

Found the site on youtube,
Love the old rusty stuff.. never had a hotrod with shiny paint in 20 years.
Some here might not consider my truck a 'ratrod' then some might..
It's a 1999 chevy that I painted flat black lowered it and painted the wheels red....

Just kiddin' but it is what it is and it's my rat-truck either way..lots of home built crap that makes me happy...
when I bought it.
the6f78ecb-1.jpg

the way it is now..
69_zps6bfe4f8a.jpg

69pass_zps5260f548.jpg

69drivers_zps38ea39b6.jpg

welcome to rrr. i really like those wheels, had a set on one of the ol' lady's cars and let them go on a trade in, i wish i hadn't.

thanks everyone,
I will post more pictures of how it came to be in a thread..
I got a wild hair up my ass and threw the satin black on it one weekend..I kinda liked the way it was but the cops were screwing with me a lil too much so I had to clean it up a lil, have antique plates and 3 1/2 in dirt track exhaust on it so I am trying not to ask for trouble..plus it made the grill look alot meaner IMO.before..
IMG_0705_zpsb590ca52.jpg

I love my wheels also and would not trade them for anything..need 2 more 10s for the back if anyone spots some in a junk yard..for the slicks at track.

I look forward to seeing everyones build and chiming in here an there, feel at home already thanks!

Latest posts

Back