first build looking for help or suggestions!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rswan88

whats up guys! my names randy from roswell nm. ive got a 28 or 29 fordor i traded for a motorcycle and im looking to start my first rat rod build ever. when i got it the guy wasnt sure what year it was and neither am i. it was also in pieces when i got it and i recently welded in sum door bracing and the back doors shut. there is almost no more wooden subframe left other than inside the doors and door posts, not looking to replace it either. any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated thanks!!! i caint seem to upload any pics right now but i will as soon as i can

I like Roswell. I've stopped there a few times trucking...nice people

Unfortunately I broke my roswell mug with the american eagle I bought at the truckstop awwww booooooo.

Well....you can do it old school like me...

and click on the Manage attachments below the post you are doing and add them from your file or you can wait for some of the other guys to explain how to upload to photobucket or the like and then put them into the post....I am not sure How to do that......

Hi and Welcome from Alberta.
I can sympathize with you on the pictures. If you have my kind of luck it will cost you several bottles of rolaids and a few evenings of sweating over the old keyboard to learn some of the picture dragging. I now can move some pics but they are not neccesarily the ones I want to show you.
Good luck on the pics
L.B.

and click on the Manage attachments below the post you are doing and add them from your file or you can wait for some of the other guys to explain how to upload to photobucket or the like and then put them into the post....I am not sure How to do that......

I did that and it says that I'm missing a security token!? Anybody know what that is?:confused:

That problem pops up sometimes. Try clicking the 'remember me' box when you sign in. Also pics can't be larger than 1000x1000 or more than a 219kb file size. Try loading one pic at a time also.

heres pics finaly

Attachments

• 095.jpg
    095.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 107.jpg
    107.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 104.jpg