A real piece of work

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
I saw this at a car show today and had to share it with you guys. Alot of thought went into this truck. Air lifts it about 5 inches in the front and 4 in the back, to go down the road. No windshield yet but it is close to going down the road.

Attachments

• datsun.jpg
    datsun.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 283
thats INSANE, that guy has done some awesome work on that old Bullet side Datsun have wanted to build a crewcab chopped and channeled one of those for years now but just cant seem to find time

Jim

Chopped, channeled, and sectioned. It didn't leave much room for the working parts though. That looks to be a quality section job which is not an easy task.

I went over to the guys house that built this truck today, to look at the rat he is building. Hope he shows up here with a build thread.

I believe this truck was on eBay recently and sold for about $7,500. It had two half naked female type ladies posing with it & it was in bare metal.

ISore

It definitely wouldn't be my first choice for a ride but I think it's cool!! I really admire the imagination and skill it took to make it all work.

Thunder

i'm not normally a fan of mini's, but there is alot of work involved and i can certainly respect the guy for his effort
it gets cool points from me just b/c it was alot of hard work, and is proportionally & astheticly dead-on

and if Bonehead thinks he's building something cool, in the "ratrod" style--then i'm sure i'll like it

I like it! No way a normal sized human would fit real well in that thing though

I think its a little funny that he did all that work but still left the dorky stock air cleaner

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Hats off to the effort and time he spent on it. Oh, and I missed the E-bay ad for it with the girls........

Latest posts

Back