Some sunrise pictures

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked out the shop window at the right time this morning and had to take this one.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of Welded 006.jpg
    Resize of Welded 006.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 90
here is one i took earlier this year .. South Canterbury N.Z. early morning heading to the Rangitata river mouth for a little salmon fishing ..

Attachments

• 20190309_072525.jpg
    20190309_072525.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 12
here is one i took earlier this year .. South Canterbury N.Z. early morning heading to the Rangitata river mouth for a little salmon fishing ..

You guys have some beautiful country down there! I like Meyer trying very hard to get back down there for another vacation

650 yr old water powered linseed oil mill. Couple hundred yards from my house this morning. :cool:

Attachments

• IMGP3748.jpg
    IMGP3748.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 22
The last batch of sunrise pics are a sight to behold. Putting a digger in one, well, that's the icing on the cake.

Another from my files. I took this shot last winter. (I live a few hundred feet from this spot.) Our neighborhood high school is just out of sight, a little further down the boulevard to the right... which explains all the footprints and a few tire tracks on the "lawn". :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• Home frost.JPG
    Home frost.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 79
Pretty pic, Dr.[cl

This time of year the sun rises a few hours before it sets. It's cloudy most of the time so I could take a sunrise pic at 2:00 in the afternoon and you couldn't tell the difference.:(

Pretty pic, Dr.[cl

This time of year the sun rises a few hours before it sets. It's cloudy most of the time so I could take a sunrise pic at 2:00 in the afternoon and you couldn't tell the difference.:(

Just a few days short of the shortest day of the year, our Sunrise is 8:46 AM today and sunset is 4:14 PM. We get lots of daylight hours in the summer but pay for it in the winter.

Latest posts

Back