It's was easy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soltz

The Rat Captain
Found an advantage of being old[S We'll see if i works :p
Hope all are doing well.
Be Safe Stay Healthy [cl

Attachments

• Covid Record Card20210118_15341752.jpg
    Covid Record Card20210118_15341752.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 66
Good for you soltz.
I just got a notification from the local HD about anyone over 65 getting in a list to get on a reservation list when they finally get enough doses here in our back assward county. One of 10 counties our HD covers.
Going to be a while for me. Even with all my health issues.
Torchie

Good for you Soltz. Let's hope we can all get a shot soon. I'm getting tired of this - I used to consider myself a homebody, but apparently I'm not!

It will be a while before I’m eligible, even then the way it’s going it could still be a long wait. I don’t know if I even need it or not, I probably have the antibodies since I had it last January. I’d like to know for certain, but antibody testing is so limited as of yet I’d have to go 80-100 miles to get it done, and I just don’t have time to do that. They’d probably tell me I had it anyway, seems like everyone I know that got tested had it earlier or have it now. I know a few folks that never got tested and got a card in the mail telling them they were positive! It’s a screwed up mess!

I received an email stating I could sign up on my account. Well, I don't have an account. So I drove up to the clinic and waited quite a while. Told them I don't have a computer (white lie) and I made an appointment for the old lady and me in just two days.

Not sure about a rushed vaccine but I'll go ahead because of wife pressure. I might be on a new list of Covid Vaccine Deaths. Stay tuned.

Just in case everyone hasn't heard, there are a bunch of scams out there trying to get your money. Be careful.

I can wait a while longer. I'm worth it.

I'm getting the vaccine Thursday. I have concerns Dr.C. but not reproductive or newborn baby issues.:D This has been rushed.

Who knows, I might be on a new government list: People that died from Covid Vaccine.:eek: 'Course that one would never get published.

Pretty sure I'll survive though:D

Today I got put on a list to get put on an appointment list.
Feb 17.It's not a appointment but could turn into one.
What a giant cluster @#*&
Torchie

I received the shot this morning. It was painless but now my upper arm is sore but not bad. No side effects that I can detect, except for the drooling and I chewed a hole through my cheek.

Latest posts

Back