Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went through the big D five years ago, my ex was a ****. I spent two years chasing and catching every single female friend she had. Even took the guy's wife who she was cheating on me with out when they separated. Carma is GREAT! Two years of chasing women with no plans got real old quick, finally met someone that I could trust again, been married happily for 1 1/2 years. Did I mention Carma is GREAT. I'm 46 and my hot wife is 30. She went through the **** with her boyfriend of 8 years.
Funny how **** happens. Money? hell I lost all my money on my first marriage, and I would rather have my friends and good times than that old money. Life goes on,.............................hang in there Thunder.

Well T1 you got you buds here and we aren't gonna kick you out in the cold!
(heat, whatever) Divorce is gut wrenching hxll, i and many others can tell you that. But you will get past it and we can walk you through it :)
How about picking up some cash money doing yard work? It can easily turn
into a real business. That is what the Mexicans do here and they can do very
well. Took three of them about 20 minutes to trim my 5 palm trees and they made $160. :eek:

Well. I've been in the Big M (marriage) for 46 years (I think). There's been times when the Big D looked attractive. Today, for instance...:D

I'm beginning to feel all of my 68 years. Today I was checking the ignition switch in my son's '49 Plymouth and I fell asleep on the front seat.:eek:

Brought wife home from hospital today.
Why does such rotten **** happen to the best ones ????
Just when you think you got all the bad beat, something else steps in.
Just have to keep fighting, can't ever give up!!!

Skinned my knuckles good today, caught my jeep on fire, got brake fluid all over me....
another day in paradise.

why are kids infatuated with ramps and trailers?
I was working on my enclosed trailer yesterday and my 3 year old went up and down the ramp on his scooter till I told him I was getting dizzy.
I was the same damn way as a kid:D

My grinder and the nuckle of my thumb met the other day. Needless to say they arnt friends anymore. You know for something spinning so fast and the chunk i have missing it didnt hurt at all. Blead like crazy but no pain.

As a kid Id jump everythign I could. I started off on a bike jumping home made ramps and dirt hills to moving into dirt bikes and jumping larger dirt hills. Man did I ever get myself hurt.

And Life is about the struggle. Sure it sucks now but it always gets better. When the good of it all finally comes around you really notice it. It makes you thankful for the things, friends, family that you have. Just keep our head up and keep pluggin along.

I hit a deer the other night. I was going 70 when it ran out from the center of the Highway. I still cant fint parts for my car. It seems that every Saturn in the junkyard has been hit in the front.

Built up a 350 short block last night for my next project. Got done and spun it by hand. It was really easy. Then I looked over at the workbench and there lay 3 of the main cap bearings. Talk about forgetful.

My daughter is getting married. About time she’s 27. She’s a real egghead (scientist) and said it was hard to find a man that wasn’t stupid. God help him

Tried on my tux see pic.

Enough butt time back to the garage.

Attachments

• pen2E.JPG
    pen2E.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 15
Hang in there everyone! Seems like hard times hit us all at one point or another, and in one way or another. Life is a struggle sometimes. But I still take a big breath of morning air, and say, " what a great day this is going to be".

Keep your head up Bud, lots of us have been in exactly the same place. When my ex and I split she got the house and new car and I only wanted my two cats and my roadster. Moved in with my Sons. That was 11 years ago and now I know she did me the biggest favor of my life. It may be little consolation, but millions of people are going through the same financial strains right now............losing jobs, homes, cars, etc. Even the food banks are running low because so many are out of work.

But life has a way of turning around on you, and hard times make you appreciate the good times when they come.................and believe me, they will come for you. Just keep hanging in there.

Don

Thanks Don!!! I know things will get better. It's just a bit hard to see right now. The divorce is the least of my concerns actually. I'm really looking forward to some independence to tell you the truth. All I want is the antique furniture I inherited from my great grandparents, my computer, my 98 GMC, and my 51 f1. We've already agreed to those terms so Things are cool there. She gets the house and everything else which isn't much really. As for when and how I'm gonna finish my truck is anybody's guess at this point but I'm not giving up on it. The hope of getting it on the road one day is one of the things that keeps me going. I gotta have something to look forword to. The severe money crunch is about all I'm bummed out about now. I gotta have something to do to just get by and help support my kids. That is probably the worse thing I'm dealing with right now. I know I'm not the only one that has faced all this before too. I really appreciate your concern and encouragement.

Pat

Built up a 350 short block last night for my next project. Got done and spun it by hand. It was really easy. Then I looked over at the workbench and there lay 3 of the main cap bearings. Talk about forgetful.

My daughter is getting married. About time she’s 27. She’s a real egghead (scientist) and said it was hard to find a man that wasn’t stupid. God help him

Tried on my tux see pic.

Enough butt time back to the garage.

The tux looks great on you!! I wouldn't wear it too long though..... You might be overcome with a strong craving to swim in ice cold water and an appetite for raw fish.

When will I learn...LMAO

Stopped and bought new angle grinder today,BIG SMILE>..TOOLS..!!.Grinding away when I decide to lay it down on the bench top...still spinning I LEAN over and grab my parts cleaner....LMAO..what a NO NO..Grabs my shirt and proceeds to climb up my chest...ruined shirt and about 200 small cuts and ripped out chest hair...

Ex-GF laughed her ass off....so did I...

LMRAO..buckeye don...forgot the bearings....I cant stop laughing...

Bolted an intake on my Camaro once and everything else...forgot a bunch of tools laying the the valley...make a strange noise when I fired it up...:D:D

Buddy forgets to take out rags he has stuffed in the heads,bolts on everything,cant figure out why it wouldnt start....I laughed for 3 days..

You know that feeling when you play the last hole on miniature golf and you know it is going to keep your ball... but you putt.

Such is life.

What is the situation bud?

The wife's on her third bout with cancer. 1st was throat cancer, chemo & radiation finally took care of that after a 7yr fight. Last July she was diagnosed with lung cancer. Had half the left lung removed just before Christmas. Things were looking good till a month ago when a mass was found in her left kidney. Had kidney removed this past friday. The mass was also canceous & the doc says the PET scan shows nothing now. Just praying that this is it.

Yep, we really wish her well. The one good thing is that they have made such great strides in diagnosing and treating it. She will be in our prayers tonight.

Don

Me and a handfull of my jeepin buddys were stripping a couple Willys FCs the other day. I was using the torch quite frequently, because the remains were destined for some bridge in china. Well my striker called it quits, so i had my friend use the flint from his BIC lighter to light the to torch. Im sitting there holding the torch, and were doin this outside so its a bit windy, and i dont think he understood what i wanted him to do......

He leans forward to get ready to light the torch, puts his hands out and the BIC wont light because of the wind. So whats a smoker do when they cant get the lighter lit? HE CUPS IT!!! Luckily i didnt have the gas open yet. That could've been interesting.

We all thought it was hillarious, what a DUH moment. But that could've sucked for ol' Rosie and her 5 sisters.

We scored a matching set of Dana 44s w/5,38 gears, a factory Ramsey PTO unit, and a cast alum. hydr, pump. Ive got a source for a factory PTO winch from willys, so my buddy plans on outfitting his 49 willys.

Latest posts

Back