This is Gonna make you SICK..........sorry

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it's my morbid fasination, but I watched more then half of it before I started getting the shivers...then I had to stop

Yeah, I stopped about midway too. With the current high prices being paid for scrap steel this scene is probably being repeated over and over. :mad:

Question is, why didn't the dumba** simply sell the cars to restorers or car nuts like us? He could have made a lot more I bet.

Don

Made me sick, couldnt watch either.

I wonder if there is a story that goes along with this. Maybe the guy died and ordered the cars be crushed in his will or something.

Anybody know the story?

yeah that was bad. I watched it all, some well all of those cars were in decent shape. Close to the end there were some 40s and 50s in there, really good shape for the age.

It Sucks.

wtf.... i cant belive i just saw that, and the ******* made the vid like hes glad to see them destroyed.

their needs to be some kind of an oraganization to help stop things like this from happening, just like their is a wildlife foundation for endagered animals their needs to be something to preserve these peices of american history... that 48 chevy towards the end of the vid look in better shape than the 53 im building right now... their was no need for it to end up like that.

Makes me wanna puke, all this crap were buying from china is fueling all these cars being crushed to make more crap, we are sending them Americas heritage and money and they are sending us their crap and buying the rest of America with our own money. Spike

crying_baby.jpg

I had to stop when he ripped the roof off of the old 40's car that was cherry looking :eek:

Its people that are too lazy or just dont give a crap that crush stuff like that :mad:

Thats what guns are for :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back