One for the hall of shame

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to see it at an estate sale. The Frame is welded to the rear axle. You can't make this stuff up.

"Rat rod project. Cheap way to get into the rat rod scene. First $500 cash takes it. Titled as a Cadillac. Call Dennis"

Also a quick way to kill innocent people driving the other way.

I got to see it at an estate sale. The Frame is welded to the rear axle. You can't make this stuff up.

"Rat rod project. Cheap way to get into the rat rod scene. First $500 cash takes it. Titled as a Cadillac. Call Dennis"

Also a quick way to kill innocent people driving the other way.

Had to take a better look, Wow :eek: One thing for sure it doesn't ride like a Cadillac.

Parts Car! :eek: Although there probably isn't $500 worth of parts on it...Amazes me that every piece of crap is labeled as a "Rat Rod" [S

Yeah, that's definitely a mess! :eek: I do see a 12 bolt under there though and with the right numbers it could fetch three times the asking price.....then again if it's welded to the frame it could be junk :confused:

I think there is definitely $500 worth of parts there, but that's all it's good for. It has ram's horn manifolds, that small block, and some other things I spotted. Otherwise it is terrifying.

is it me or is that rear end mounted upside down? i do know the cover looks wrong.

Yes, I do believe it's upside down........the cover is upside down for sure and I don't think they will clear the ring gear if you flip them. [S

LOL that is funny [cl[cl[cl I'm guessing he's never driven it.........or maybe he has and that's why he's selling it.......maybe he can't figure out why it only has one forward gear but it has four reverse gears :confused: [ddd

Ha Ha,thats to much. That reminds me of a [ junk yard wars ] show .They was building drag race cars and they got hold of a bad trans.They only had reverse.So they flipped the rear end.It took off great,but didnt have no more gears.

is it me or is that rear end mounted upside down? i do know the cover looks wrong.

It is, even the brake line goes under the bottom. Which means it has 1 forward speed (which used to be reverse) and 3 speeds backward. That's just classic for a such a "build". But with that Muncie shifter I bet you can really grab gears backing out of the kind of butt whippins a car like that might invoke.

Latest posts

Back