what you listing to?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I listen to a wide variety of genre's. Too many to list.
From Robert Johnson to Jamie Johnson, BB King to CCR and Steppenwolf.
I like music from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's very little from there up to 2015.
There's only a hand full of female singer I like.
I get bored listening to the same music over and over so that's why I change around.
I grew up on country music.
Dad was the lead guitar player at the Eagle Hall For years.
Speedy Haworth and others from the Ozark Jubilee would come to listen to him play. He never went with them because mom set her foot down :)
He built his own electric guitars and someone was always trading him out of them. I have the last set he built an electric guitar and electric bass.

I think I'm listing to the right.

(Sorry, had to do that.)

I like the old Christian Rock from the late 60's through the 70's, like Love Song, 2nd Chapter of Acts, Larry Norman, Randy Stonehill, Barry McGuire, 'Hark, etc.

In secular music, I like Western Swing, like Bob Wills, etc., but you won't find that on any radio stations anymore. (Either of these genre of music, actually.) What's most popular around here is Bluegrass, but I don't care too much for it.

I'm like old Iron, I listen to a ton of different stuff. Way too many to list.
But off the top of my head here's a few. Robin Trower, George Straight, Tool, The Who, Kasey Musgraves, The Skatalites, Led Zeppelin, Government Mule, Elvis Costello, The Clash, Steely Dan, Faith Hill, Dave Matthews, Nirvana, Traffic, Alison Krauss, Amy Winehouse, Bill Frisell, Les Claypool, Black Eyed Peas, Chickenfoot, Cream, Diana Krall, The Doors,, The Jame Gang, Tommy Bolin, Jeff Beck, Johnny Cash, Leo Kottke, Lyle Lovett, Miles Davis, Mumford and Sons, Ray LaMontagne, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Roy Buchanan, Ten Years After, Traveling Wilburys and The Vince Guaraldi Trio to name a few.

Haha, we put our house up for sale in April and had someone help us pack up stuff "we didn't need". Well, in that stuff was our entire CD collection with the exception of the 3 cd's in the shop stereo. So since then, it's AC/DC and only AC/DC for shop music.

i'm gonna have to slow down at home so i can check out the vids that are posted. my computer at work is junk. keep en coming.

Latest posts

Back