hey bamamav

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

26Troadster

you may already know this but i heard on the radio this morning that there is a car show this saturday at the old jasper airport @ 09:00. i forgot about last saturday, so maybe i'll get to see your coupe one day.

I was there Sat night! Not going to make it this Sat, too much to do. Our show in Berry is the 23rd, come down that Sat if you can.
I will miss May's cruise in, we'll be in Tupelo for Blue Suede. Might get to see you in June.

mav you going to townley saturday? i haven't made a show yet. every time i try something happens.

yard work the weekend before, water leaks last weekend. i wonder what will happen this weekend? also the cruise n in carbon hill saturday too.

Didn't know about a cruise in in Carbon Hill, where at and what time? Doubt I'll make it this time, but you never know.

bill and sons at 11:00 am. i got to get something rolling. i got to put up another shop and i'm trading the jimmy body off to get the grandson a four wheel drive truck so i had to take it apart. (oh thrill) so i'm doing everything but what i want to do.

Latest posts

Back