38 Plymouth coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't posted anything in a while. There wasn't much to post about. Today was finally a day I could roll the chassis out of the garage and get the body off the rotisserie. While it was out I took a few pictures of the progress.

IMG_0047.JPG
IMG_0049.JPG
IMG_0051.JPG

Engine and trans are in. Radiator and coolant lines are done. Fuel lines and regulator are in. All the brake lines are finished. It's been a long winter, but I got my work list done on time. Now back to working on the body.

sweeeeeeeeeeet

note to self...

tell Santa l found what l want for Christmas[dr

now l'll really have to be a good boy:D

now we need the dirt body on and off we go to run it around and enjoy her.

l think the old school jalopy look rocks.

Later:cool:

Got some more work done. Was a very nice weekend and I could move some things out of the garage. I was able to get the body on.

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0054.JPG

So of course I had to set everything in it to see what it was going to look like.

It's been awhile since I have had time to post anything here. I have been working on this thing but slowly.
I mounted the seats on a fabricated frame to be able to put all the electronics underneath.
IMG_0064.JPG

I ran all the lines, coolant, fuel, trans cooler
IMG_0041.JPG
IMG_0039 (1).JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0063.JPG
    IMG_0063.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 26
I also got the body work done and started some painting. Hung the doors and fabricated the deck lid. Put as much sound proofing as possible without messing up the vibe.
IMG_0134.JPG
IMG_0133.JPG

Still have some painting to do on the roof and cowl. Then on to wiring.

Looks wild!

I haven't seen a water neck like that before, is that a remote water neck for the intake? Do you just plumb that right to the radiator?

attachment.php

Ah, I see it now. Is that because there's no room for a water neck on the intake?

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back