website with some useful stuff

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24dodge

One of the Dodge brothers
I found this website that has lots of useful stuff for building your project , i`ll tell you the name because I don`t know if it`s ok to post a link , colemanracing.com , they have lots of brackets and tubing that is tappable (is that a word ?) so you can make your own drag links , hairpins , tie rods and suspension parts on the cheap.

No worries!

I found this website that has lots of useful stuff for building your project , i`ll tell you the name because I don`t know if it`s ok to post a link , colemanracing.com , they have lots of brackets and tubing that is tappable (is that a word ?) so you can make your own drag links , hairpins , tie rods and suspension parts on the cheap.

Dodge... no worries! I don't care if people post links to something of interest but I would ask anyone trying to sell something to post that in the "For Sale" sections! Post on!!!

http://colemanracing.com/

Rat Rod Mod

Thanks for the heads up 24. I find that some of the race car places, especially places that sell dirt track stuff, usually carry useful items like that for a fair price.

Latest posts

Back