Here we go again - Storms

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopin'!

Gastrick,
I'm hopin' ya'll have the smae kinda strom we just had... no big deal!!! Barely any rain & hardly any wind! Good luck!

BoB

Hope the storm passes you by or is blown out soon. Don't have that sort of stuff around here, feel bad for those you who have to go through these things all the time.

I guess I'll keep the snow. Keep us posted.

churchsign-1.jpg

I hope it does not get bad at all, we are going to be on the back side of it, possibly just skirting us, I hope we get rain but not too much. I will keep my fingers cross for yall.

I live in Indiana so it doesn't get up here, the most we get is one hell ofa thunderstorm.
I hope you guys hold out good down there and it passes or doesn't go nuts on ya'll.

Good luck!

1shot

Boy, that projected path puts it right in our neck of the woods. I better go out tomorrow and lay in some emergency supplies.............we are out of Cheetos and beer and you don't want to go through a hurricane unprepared. :D

It doesn't look like much now, but you never know about hurricanes.

Don

Y'all take care down there. You never know till its over how bad there gonna be until they have came an gone.

Watching closely, I have a brother in Naples. Good luck everybody.

Does your brother race at the sippy hole Bonehead. I see it on TV every now and then always wanted to go down and watch them

Does your brother race at the sippy hole Bonehead. I see it on TV every now and then always wanted to go down and watch them

No he is not quite the red neck that I am, if I lived down there I'd be duct taping, and water proofing ,to run somthing. He used to race bikes at the strip, hot roded some, and now he just tools around in his new Vette.

He may need one of them swamp buggy's with all that rain down there. I hope they make out alright with no damage.

Well i guess you Florida guys got tired of Fay and sent her this way. She started showing up here today little wind and rain suppose to get worse over night. I know you guys are glad to see it leaving we really don't need the rain but maybe it will cool things off a bit.

I did get my frame primed yesterday glad of that. Didn't want to sand the rust away again.

Bye Fay!

Ok, I think Fay is gone now. We got *alot* of rain, very high winds and from what I see (so far) alot of limbs down, hope it's nothing more than that!
I am glad it is gone!

Latest posts

Back