1933 Pontiac

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc, I've built several aluminum tanks in the past few years and have not had any give me corrosion problems.

Thanks!

On another note, when I read your thread I see this...

attachment.php

... I still see the thumbnails, just wondering if you or anybody else has this happening?

Attachments

• OldIron.jpg
    OldIron.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 131
This is a test of the RRR copy and paste feature. If this had been an actual copy and paste you would have been directed to view the following pics. I repeat this is just a test :D
Can you view this pic Crank ?
attachment.php

Attachments

• 229.jpg
    229.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 186
I can only see the thumbs, nothing in the body of the post. Can enlarge the thumbs. I can see that last pic in the body of the post. Maybe Dr Crank and I have the same thing going on?

OK guys ..I've been hinting around about this for two

weeks now.....no pics some of the time...that window looking thing....no icons...that window looking thing....are you guys the only ones besides me??
can't be....ok...Doc...I get the same stuff more times than not....that window looking thing with a open area on the bottom right corner....WTH!!??

Can't speak for any other sites but, RRR's smileys on the side bar, are disappearing one at a time.
Started out with just one now six are gone with just the code showing.
We need help from Tripper Jr.?

Can't speak for any other sites but, RRR's smileys on the side bar, are disappearing one at a time.
Started out with just one now six are gone with just the code showing.
We need help from Tripper Jr.?

I get that (occasionally) as well. Are we bouncin' off the limiter?

Testing, testing...

limiter%20increase.jpg

Yeee Haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For others looking at this fiasco.
Uploaded pic with Manage Attachments, left clicked on the link above manage attachments button, right clicked image, clicked "copy image" (not "copy image location"), and pasted it straight to the body of the post.
This process took less time than posting this to you guys.

Latest posts

Back