Member Map

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the map. Just a little advice, a couple of you have put your whole address on the map. Not a good idea because thieves will know exactly where your rods and garages are. I'm sure some of them scour the forums looking for cars to steal.

I'm on the map. Just a little advice, a couple of you have put your whole address on the map. Not a good idea because thieves will know exactly where your rods and garages are. I'm sure some of them scour the forums looking for cars to steal.

Very good point Bruno, best to try and keep the info down to the city or town.

good call Bruno.. mines a little off center for that reason :)

there aren't too many down this far south .... yoouse shouldnt grumble bout being lonely :D

Even without my street address, if you came to my town I would not be hard too find.

Even without my street address, if you came to my town I would not be hard too find.

I'm usually pretty paranoid about that sort of thing, so I'm surprised I didn't think about that, and leave off my street info. I'm in a small town with only two traffic lights, but then again, my cars are not at this address anyway, although they may be some day.

dozer11 I guess you are the map admin.. so delete mine and I'll put it back on without the address ...It has a deletion button but says I got to get the map admin to enter the keys or delete it himself ..

Now that everybody knows, I hope no one comes sneaking around in my backyard. :D

Unless they come to work!

Latest posts

Back