2019 UndeadSleds calendar

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have PayPal. Can I send you a check?

Not that I don't trust you Bob, I just don't want to get involved with checks or money orders. It's just easier on me to get paid on Paypal then turn around and order the calendars and pay them with Paypal. That way I have a record of who paid what and what I ordered in case there is a screw up on my part or on Zazzle's.

Not that I don't trust you Bob, I just don't want to get involved with checks or money orders. It's just easier on me to get paid on Paypal then turn around and order the calendars and pay them with Paypal. That way I have a record of who paid what and what I ordered in case there is a screw up on my part or on Zazzle's.

Okay. Count me out.

These are still available! I only see where there have been 5 sold.....kinda disappointing! Everybody needs a cool UDS calendar! :D

Missing my Calendar

Don't know about you guys but I'm really missing my UDS calendar, I had to settle for one with scantily clad women which is ok, but one with pictures from the members on this site would be so much better.
I'm thinking we should have monthly contests again, with each months winner getting a spot in the calendar. Just thinking out loud.

Thanks Dozer. Tripper wanted to do the 2020 one, so I graciously stepped aside for him. Really enjoyed doing them. Right now though, I’m not set up to make them, when my old computer crashed it took with it the program I used to make stuff like that, and even though I have the install CD, it won’t work on my now computer. Tried several times and got nowhere, so I guess I need to get an updated version. This last computer I bought seems to have a mind of it’s own, lol.

If I can find a newer version of that program, I can kick out a new calendar in a few hours. I still have all the pics on my old hard drive that I converted to an external drive. I’ll see what I can come up with, I missed mine this year too!

Let me see what I can do this weekend. Might be some recycled stuff, but hey, it was good once, can be again, right? I have tons of pics to choose from.
Supposed to rain all weekend, so I’ll be in the house anyway!

This year will be different than prior years. Between two hard drives full of unorganized pics, I couldn’t find any of the pics I saved from UDS in years prior. I know they’re in there.....somewhere! So I decided to do something different...
Had some time to kill this afternoon, so I got started.

I went back through my pictures that I took myself from about 2012 until 2019. I picked out a combination of rusty and painted cars from shows that I attended. Most have never been shown anywhere before. I have it submitted, just have to wait 24 hours to make sure it is ok. As soon as I get the OK, I’ll post the link.....

This year will be different than prior years. Between two hard drives full of unorganized pics, I couldn’t find any of the pics I saved from UDS in years prior. I know they’re in there.....somewhere! So I decided to do something different...
Had some time to kill this afternoon, so I got started.

I went back through my pictures that I took myself from about 2012 until 2019. I picked out a combination of rusty and painted cars from shows that I attended. Most have never been shown anywhere before. I have it submitted, just have to wait 24 hours to make sure it is ok. As soon as I get the OK, I’ll post the link.....

Cool

Latest posts

Back