I found you

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotroddaddy

Alot of you know me from other sites, i just found out about this place today, ive been wondering where everybody went. WellFor those of you that do not know me, my name is john, im from florida, i have a 50 merc ive been working on for 2 years now.

I really feel bad. I thought John knew about RRR and I never thought to tell him about it. Sorry Bud. But I'm glad you came on over. Lots of your old friends are here, and Tripper has made a nice little place to chat and get help.

Welcome.

Don

Ok lets see if this works, thanks for posting the pic, but it has changed since then

Attachments

• HPIM2024.JPG
    HPIM2024.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 17
  • HPIM2025.JPG
    HPIM2025.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 16
  • HPIM2026.JPG
    HPIM2026.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 14
  • HPIM2027.JPG
    HPIM2027.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 12
Don im glad too, i was really getting a bad taste overthere, plus i was wondering what happened to all the familiar names.

Hotroddaddy,
Well look what the cat dragged in.

I'm with don, I saw you post on CHR and thought sure you knew where everybody went. O-well, glad you are here. Now all we need is inside pics of the car.

Welcome!!!

HRDaddy,
Welcome & glad u made it over! I've admired u're ride on the other side... I think the HAMB or ClubHotRod. Love it, love that grill & the rest too. Don't think I've ever seen the rear end though... wow!!! Make u're self @ home and again... welcome to the gang!!!

BoB

Welcome.....

Glad you found us, always liked the creativity on your Merc.
Great looking ride. You will enjoy this place.....'22

Latest posts

Back