Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like maybe your glad yesterday is over.:eek:

Doz Last week the T roadster was idling at the yard when it popped into reverse made a backward u-turn angle into the chainlink fence which it climbed about halfway. :rolleyes:

Play the lottery. Your luke can only get better.

Kenny I don't play the lottery and i haven't been winning. If i started buying tickets maybe my luck would get better :rolleyes:

I went to a little swap meet (on Mother's Day, bad me) today. Dug the Fiat out of the back garage and was pleasantly surprised at how well it ran. Very cramped inside. It'll take some major work to gain some more interior room.

Attachments

• Fiat 2018 001.jpg
    Fiat 2018 001.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Fiat 2018 002.jpg
    Fiat 2018 002.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Fiat 2018 003.jpg
    Fiat 2018 003.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 35
I went to a little swap meet (on Mother's Day, bad me) today. Dug the Fiat out of the back garage and was pleasantly surprised at how well it ran. Very cramped inside. It'll take some major work to gain some more interior room.
freakin cool!
How come all my favorite cars are so tiny?

It was just a swap meet, no car show so I was in the spectator lot. Couldn't see if it attracted anyone.

Bob doesn't tell how he had to beat people back to leave...[ddd:D

Been here for a few years and I think this is my first sight of the Fiat. Man you build some fine rides...

Thanks for the kind remarks, fellas. On the way to the swap meet I was driving in a 55 mph zone on a smooth county highway and before I knew it I had crept up to 75. Handles good.

I didn't realize it but the cramp in my calf walking around the swap meet Sunday turned out to be a blood clot. Spent all day Monday in medical offices and finally ER at the hospital. The experts think medicine will take care of it. I hope so...

Thanks for the kind remarks, fellas. On the way to the swap meet I was driving in a 55 mph zone on a smooth county highway and before I knew it I had crept up to 75. Handles good.

I didn't realize it but the cramp in my calf walking around the swap meet Sunday turned out to be a blood clot. Spent all day Monday in medical offices and finally ER at the hospital. The experts think medicine will take care of it. I hope so...

That really sucks Bob, one thing after another.:(

Dang bobw... credit to you for having it checked out...most of us
ignore stuff thinking it'll go away in a day or two.... hope the
medicine works and let's you get back to doing your thing.

Is Photobucket trying to win us back?

Has anyone checked in on photobucket lately? Instead of the redick u less
prices they were wanting for the service....looks like they may be licking some wounds....;):D:D

still not worth it IMO...

Since Dr C showed me how to post pics without a hosting service I have no need for PB. Still can't figure out how to post big pics though. The accepted procedure doesn't work on my cornputer.

Don's Rods

As far as I know Don still isn't posting on any car sites. I'm Facebook friends with Don Jr. and get information that way.
Recently Don was driving his '27 roadster and got rear ended. I understand the car sustained quite a bit of damage but Iron Man Don came out of it just fine.

I've Got A Hunch...

Smallfoot and Earthman look alike. Anyone else care to enter the Smallfoot and Earthman Look Alike Contest???:D

Latest posts

Back