Dang... I LOVE AMERICAN MUSCLE!!!!!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Ok, I believe I have truly found my calling in life!!! I tore the rear end out of my '62 Nova ragtop & recently got a crate replacement from Master Brakes. Ford 9" posi 3.5:1 with 11" alum drums & 2" ceramic pads. Just bolts rat in! Just got it back on the road, new license & inspection. 350 LT1 from a '95 'Vette / built 350 tranny...Runs great!

Anyway, on with my story...

This car is geared perfect for freeway fightin'! Beautiful day here in H-town so I drop the top & hit the freeway. Havin' a great time when some Yuppie in his black tricked out BMW M3 keeps screwin' with me tryin' to get me to race his new toy. An old f**t hot rodder can only take that kinda disrespect for so long!!! I gave him 3 chances & here's all he saw of the Tripper. He finally decided he'd had enough... backed off & disappeared!!! :D:D:D

BoB <----- American Muscle RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• muscle.jpg
    muscle.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 29
Master Brakes website!

Thats JUST what I'm looking for do they have a web site?????

HenryJ,
Sorry, I took me a little while to find it. They have a big ad in the new Street Rodder...

Master Brakes

I don't know what I was thinkin' but didn't take a foto of it on the pallet when it came it. I looked BA & I was just shocked how kool it looked & it really takes care of bidness too!!!

BoB

Man that car looks sweet from the rear Tripper. Unless of course if you were trying your best to get in front of it and that's as close as you could get.

Oh oh. Some day you will be sitting in some Dentists chair, and this guy is going to say "h....e....y !! Don't I KNOW you.." and he is going to pull out this huge pair of pliers and start to work on you. :eek::eek::eek:

You hurt his feelings, now it will be HIS TURN. :D

Don

See ya!

Man that car looks sweet from the rear Tripper. Unless of course if you were trying your best to get in front of it and that's as close as you could get.

Gastrick,
That's all the Bimmer saw but believe me... not anywhere near this close!!! ; - >

boB

Note 2 self!!!

Oh oh. Some day you will be sitting in some Dentists chair, and this guy is going to say "h....e....y !! Don't I KNOW you.." and he is going to pull out this huge pair of pliers and start to work on you. :eek::eek::eek:

You hurt his feelings, now it will be HIS TURN. :D

Don

NOTE TO SELF: Never drive hot rod to dentists' office!!! Hopefully he won't remember my bald spot cause that was all he saw of the Tripper!

Hea Tripper don't you just love the little rich kids. I can't wait till I get my truck runnin these kids in this town think they got some fast mustangs. I CAN'T wait. .........RUSTY

Latest posts

Back