Brrrrrrrrr! Cold, huh!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssimpala

Boy, we're having some weird weather. It's been in the high 70's low 80's all week, then late yesterday a cold front came in with high winds, rain and hail...and then snow, sleet and bitter cold. I can't see what's damaged from the hail yet because of the snow but can see that the wind tore the roof off my barn. 'Gonna be bitter cold for several more days, too according to the weather guy. I really feel for some of you northern guys that have this kind of weather often. Bill.

Boy, we're having some weird weather. It's been in the high 70's low 80's all week, then late yesterday a cold front came in with high winds, rain and hail...and then snow, sleet and bitter cold. I can't see what's damaged from the hail yet because of the snow but can see that the wind tore the roof off my barn. 'Gonna be bitter cold for several more days, too according to the weather guy. I really feel for some of you northern guys that have this kind of weather often. Bill.

What I would give for some 70's right now, I was happy when it hit fifty last week. I think we hit a high of 0 yesterday, and I think its olny -2 right now the wind chill has been something like -25 :eek: the worst part is I donnt have any heat in my shop.

... I really feel for some of you northern guys that have this kind of weather often. Bill.

We're a tougher breed up here, Texan. ;)

Likes2Tinker - How'd you get 50 up there and we still get 25?!?! :mad: Guess I shouldn't complain, we haven't had but one day that it stayed below 10 degrees.

Likes2Tinker - How'd you get 50 up there and we still get 25?!?! :mad: Guess I shouldn't complain, we haven't had but one day that it stayed below 10 degrees.

I dont realy know. The middle and end of last week was great some mid 40's and on friday we hit 50 something it was quite enjoyable.

probably dont get too many days over 95 either though [ddd
thats 90% of our year -- 100% humidity to boot here
on the coast

In the pickup this morning

180304_10150148715964665_775054664_7921857_6332406_n.jpg

My cousin posted this on facebook so his friends see where he came from is close to the same climate LOL
167094_10150400401225335_734000334_17311254_2889123_n.jpg

montana!!

i do not miss living in montana at all. i hated feeding the horse's when it was
-30!!!! i didnt have a garage for a long time and i used to well i mean try to tinker on my rods out side................................... i love my shop haha[cl

probably dont get too many days over 95 either though [ddd
thats 90% of our year -- 100% humidity to boot here
on the coast

August, when the corn is sky high, is brutal, but otherwise it's OK - no breeze, 90%+ humidity from the corn, and pollen like to drive ya mad. I could go for that right now. Rarely ever hits 100 in Iowa.

Latest posts

Back