It finally rained in W. Texas :)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssimpala

Finally!!! I got 3.7 inches of desperately needed rainfall. Some of you know that I retired from my paying job and expanded my farming and ranching operation...at the worst possible time...but things are starting to look up! Just wanted to share, Bill.:)

well if your anything like pearsall tx. the ground is so dry and hard it all ran away. i was glad to hear yall and my family got some wet stuff.[cl

We got nearly 7.5" in the last 3 days in my hood. It's been over a year since we got over 2" in a day. Brutal here & especially on the trees!!! :eek:

BoB

You Texas guys have struggling with rain this year...we in the Upstate NY area...we are soaking...we are 48" over from this year as compared to all of 2010!!!
All I can say is lets hope the good lord keeps it coming down for you guys.

SSimpala...is it legal to be a farmer and a rat rodder too??? I didnt know there were any farmer / ranchers on here. When I retire that is going to be my goal too....my son is in NE Kansas (lots of space there)and it is my dream to do what you are doing out closer to him.

MikeC

Thank's for the good wishes, and MikeC, I don't know if it's "normal" or not, but around here there are a lot of old hot rodder farmers...some of them even have hot rod tractors! :)

When that first hurricane was rolling in, we were really pulling for Texas. But I guess it petered out before Texas. Glad to guys got some of the wet stuff. I know how much you needed it.

Latest posts

Back