Hey Tripper...met your twin yesterday

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssimpala

A small group of us took a short tour of the hill country yesterday and stopped at Cooper's in Llano for lunch. As we were pulling in, another group of hotrodders were leaving. One of the guys was driving a Nova convertable that, I swear looked just like yours...and the guy looked like you too!

I went over and asked "are you Tripper?" He says "what did you call me?" I said "are you Tripper from Rat Rods Rule?" He gets all irate and says "first you ask if I'm tripping, and now you're call my car a ratrod...what the hell's wrong with you?" I immediately noticed that no, not Tripper, and apoligized, went back to my group and left him wondering what kind of nut he'd just met.

But, I swear, he could have been your twin...except for the attitude.

The BBQ was good at least. :)

A small group of us took a short tour of the hill country yesterday and stopped at Cooper's in Llano for lunch. As we were pulling in, another group of hotrodders were leaving. One of the guys was driving a Nova convertable that, I swear looked just like yours...and the guy looked like you too!

I went over and asked "are you Tripper?" He says "what did you call me?" I said "are you Tripper from Rat Rods Rule?" He gets all irate and says "first you ask if I'm tripping, and now you're call my car a ratrod...what the hell's wrong with you?" I immediately noticed that no, not Tripper, and apoligized, went back to my group and left him wondering what kind of nut he'd just met.

But, I swear, he could have been your twin...except for the attitude.

The BBQ was good at least. :)

Haha... musta been my "evil twin"!!! [ddd:eek::eek:[ddd

BoB

Latest posts

Back