rooster's 30 coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roosters_rat_rods

i'm new here, thought i would show you some pics of my coupe :D looks like a cool site......rooster

Attachments

• new house 001.jpg
    new house 001.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 55
  • new house 004.jpg
    new house 004.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 59
  • poor boys 010.jpg
    poor boys 010.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 35
  • poor boys 033.jpg
    poor boys 033.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 40
  • poor boys 030.jpg
    poor boys 030.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 31
yeah just was reading about this site tonight...looks real cool,you know its nice to find other places to go other than the hamb board:rolleyes:...looks like im going to be up all night...lol................rooster

Welcome Rooster. I've seen ya over at the hamb and kb. I like the coupe. Very Nice. I'm a Fl guy too although a bit far from you Poor Boys to hang out with you guys.

Oh yea, I forgot. I like the current wheel choice and the grill on your A. I was following along when you were trying to get it ready for Daytona last year.

here is some pics of my dash..for you guys that have not seen it...its a 49 ford dash...i cut into 9 peices and removed 17 inches...then welded it back together:D........rooster

Attachments

• DSC01398.JPG
    DSC01398.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Day of the Ted 152.jpg
    Day of the Ted 152.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC01376.JPG
    DSC01376.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 21
Outstanding work on the dash Rooster. Looks real good. You bringing that thing to the Turkey Run this year?

yeah we are going to the turkey run for sure :D it looks like a big poor boys get together:D.and im sure some hamb guys too...but can't wait,not to many car shows our style here in florida:(.would be nice to have a billet proof here in florida......iwant to chage out the trans in the coupe before i go,going to put a 700r in it...rooster

Just really dig those green wheels on your buggy.
It seems to be part of the displacement over the red wheels......lol.....
Not knocking your ride, just lately, here in the area, I have been seeing more and more lime green wheels on not just old rods, but on many types and styles of rides. Old, new, trucks, cars, and even a couple rice rockets.
Its just comical to see how things flow in the automotive world.:eek:
I like the ride and find it heading in a cool direction.:D

Maximo

new speedo head

new speedo head..its a nos SW.....sweet:D..and i hung the new club plaque:D...rooster

Attachments

• cruise night 026.jpg
    cruise night 026.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 8
  • cruise night 027.jpg
    cruise night 027.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 6
  • cruise night 023.jpg
    cruise night 023.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 5
  • cruise night 025.jpg
    cruise night 025.jpg