Thanks!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Hey,
I want to thank everyone for showing up & contributing, this is a great bunch of rodders!!! I especially want to thank the Flatster for being my main guinea pig while setting the board up! He diligently helped me iron the initial kinks out & I really thank him!

BoB

BoB,
I sortta felt more like a thorn in your side than a guinea pig, and besides, all I did was toss out a few ideas.

Like I told someone in a PM the other day, I think you are giving me way too much credit here.

I also want to thank Lakota for tossing his ideas in as well as Getcarter. Both have good ideas that we might consider looking in to.

Thanks again Bob.

Yep, if you figure it went from zero to where it is today, that is pretty impressive in a week. Your Son has done a great job on the nuts and bolts of the computer setup Tripper. He really knows his stuff.

Don

You're welcome Tripper and Flatbroke,
Anytime I can help let me know. I know what you're going through. Right now I'm setting up a board like this one for my car club called "Lone Wolf Street Rodders". It's based here in Elmendorf (San Antonio) and surrounding areas. I've been the Administrator of four boards at different times for Native American culture and studies. All of you can see my board by going through my website. You won't be able to register, that's not set up at this time.

Let us know!

I know what you're going through. Right now I'm setting up a board like this one for my car club called "Lone Wolf Street Rodders". It's based here in Elmendorf (San Antonio) and surrounding areas.

Lakota,
Please let us know when u get the board for your car club up, I'd like to ck it out. I probably nedd a good excuse to make it over u're way!

BoB

hey, i got honorable mention! all sites start out like this and before you know it, the mods get to ban goof offs. i expect a full pardon up front..lol..

hopefully this will good a good group of people and some that overlap the time difference so i have someone to talk with during ya'lls early morning hours.

Nite owls!

Shouldn't have a problem there Carter. I'm a night owl, so I'm up til about 5 in the morning.

Carter,
I think u're in the midst of a whole *bunch* of nite owls!!!

BoB

Attachments

• Owl.jpg
    Owl.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 9
We don't have stupid ordinances...We have stupid neighbors. My neighbor keeps calling the Home Owners Assoc to get someone to tow away my junk...JUNK??? Then he wants me committed to an Old Age Home.

I love neighbors like that, thrive on the conflict with them.
Mine all leave me alone now, must be scared or something, we step outside, and they all retreat indoors :eek:.

Latest posts

Back