hey guy's

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rat truck 41

i finally found you folks i know a bunch of you guys and girls from the outher site......and i found you because a bunch of guys were complaining they were banned from here anyway it worked out in my favor .i still have the same rat i have been building i will post some pic's soon :D

Rat truck 41,
I was lurkin over there today and was wondering if you were going to join us.

Glad you are here now......Post all the pics of your truck.

Welcome!

'41,
Welcome... make u're self @ home. I followed u're build on the otherr side because I am building a '41 Ford PU myself. Yours is looking really good, have u been makin' any progress lately? Glad u made it over!!!

BoB

'41,
Welcome... make u're self @ home. I followed u're build on the otherr side because I am building a '41 Ford PU myself. Yours is looking really good, have u been makin' any progress lately? Glad u made it over!!!

BoB

kinda slow but im gettin thier im getting ready to finish the rear 4 link and start the trans tunnel and floor .....AND lately i have been helping my dad build build a 31 a tudor he picked up from ohio about 2 weeks ago and last sat we chopped 4" it had taken us 5 hrs start to finish WOW it was much easier to chop than my 41 truck cab ...ill get some pics going for you guy's

Latest posts

Back