Fires in Cali.....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forbigpicture

Please stand by.......
Hope our friends here are safe ....

This is sad .... thinking of those that have lost loved ones

46156063_2046642685429007_718241629948870656_n.jpg

The loss of life and property out there is devastating . I've only seen pictures and can't even imagine what it's like in person.
Hoping all our California friends are safe.
Torchie

Heart breaking.The videos you see of people driving through the flames to get out is terrifying.There was so little time to get out. Jim

Tom, who goes by old28 here, lives five miles from where one of the fires started. Fortunately it went away from his house. I too can't imagine the devastation the California fires have caused.

Tom is lucky. Back before I retired there was a flash fire that hit the area where I worked. Mostly rural area. There was a collector out there that had a nice steel barn, totally enclosed, with 8 classics in it and when that fire went thru, the remains looked alot like that pic fbp just posted. Building looked like it melted on top of everything.

The one in Paradise hit close to home for me. My Grand Parents retired there in the mid 60's until they passed in the late 90's. Lot's of great memories from the time I was 8 or so up in to my late 30's from all the times I visited. To think it's all gone and all the people there who've lost everything.......hard to imagine:(

Latest posts

Back