Paaaaa UUUUUU

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many years ago, while living in eastern Oregon, I had a cat, Sly, and he liked to go in and out and in and out... he was a cat after all. So, one day I got tired of getting off my butt to let him in or out, and cut a cat sized door in the front door. Figured I'd put a door in it eventually. It was summer time... Anyway one evening I was sitting on the couch next to the door totally into a new book, and I heard noises at the cat door. Just figured Sly was coming home. Then I realized that he was layin' there by my feet. So, I looked at the cat door, and saw a little pointy black nose poking through. Hmmm, must be the neighbor's yappy little dog. So, I just swang my book over the end of the couch and planted in across the little black nose. No yelp, or anything. Hmmm. Just scratching of exiting paws. Curiosity got the best of me. I wanted to see who just got smacked on the nose. So I lean over the end of the couch and peek out the cat door. All I could see was a pair of little back legs, a butt hole, and a huge black and white tail. I thought I toast! Nothing happened. The biggest skunk I ever saw just walked away. I guess I lead a charmed life.

Latest posts

Back