Bought myself a new toy!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
I been working a lot of overtime the last couple of weeks an decided to buy myself something. I've been looking at these for a while and it was on sale at Sportsman's Warehouse and no sales tax weekend.

Colt M16 SPR Tactical in .22 long rifle. Looks like the .223 but shoots inexpensive .22 long rifle. 21" barrel and 30 round magizine. Made in by Walther in Germany.

003.jpg

Yeah, the 2 most important things, it'll be cheap and fun! [cl Cool lookin piece D. I love shootin 22's...CR

Dude... why would anyone need a gun like that?! Ummmmm... wait a sec... I have an AR myself! Er... nevermind!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

I bought a S&W MP15-22 a few months ago and it is awesome, I've shot over 1,000 rds through it without a single jam. My other black guns have taken a back seat.

mp15-22a1.jpg

Good God!!!

I'm heading to one of your houses if someone decides to invade..... sadly, my stint in the army cured me of wanting lots of guns.... the one I carry and the back up is all I really want.... oh...and the remington 870 and the AR15 that are in the car and the Taser, Pepper spray, baton.......well maybe a few others...

I didn't need this at all but I was weak today couldn't stop myself. Like a little kid, I wanted a "tommy Gun" [ddev

OMG G-Man... you lucky dog!!! My Dad brought one of those back from WWII & it was his prized possession. He got burglarized & they stole a whole bunch of his stuff but it really made him mad that they stole that gun. I always wondered how he got it back in the States... now I know!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

Oh Gastrick, now you gone and done it! I want one of those too. [dr I love the violin case!

What DMW said!!! Now u've gone & done it!!!

BoB

I think it's always wise to have the right tools

For up close & personal

Kimber.jpg

or say.... Bears in the trash cans

44A.jpg

Maybe Duke might need help in El Dorado?

Marlin1.jpg

Zombies..... sure laugh now, Im ready !!!

shotgun1.jpg

Red Dawn.... Hey, it could happen

P04-26-11_11_14.jpg

Long Range threats

REM700C.jpg

And of course a dependable partner for back-up :D

normal_IMG_2528_editedA.jpg

(I'm on the smart end of that red line ;))

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back