East TX and west LA folks heads up!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

East TX an LA folks heads up! Laura is coming and she is ****ed! Looking like she will be a Cat 4 when she makes landfall. Tie everything down and hang on!

After hurricane Ike tore up Houston & Galveston in 2008 I told Mrs Tripper I wanted to move out of the hell hole known as Houston because it was just a matter of time before it took a direct hit! So we sold our home in Houston & vaca home in Galveston & moved to Central Tejas! 3 1/2 years later came hurricane Harvey that really took a toll on H-town! Harvey was just 3 years ago this week... & here we go again! Glad to be 150 miles from the coast & 225 ft about sea level on top of a hill. Hurricanes suck!!! :eek:

BoB

Back n the early 80's we went through one in Pasadena (Stinkadena) that didn't tear much up.
We moved back to Missouri in 84.

Well it came in a little less than expected, that's a little better thing.[cl
Positive thoughts going out to those effected :eek:

The pics I saw this morning were bad, but not as bad as I figured it would be. Sad thing is, last I heard, 4 people died.:( Sure that number will go up, but hopefully it will be low.

Latest posts

Back