Old TV Shows.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redidbull

I am a child growing u in the late 60's and 79's and enjoy watching the old TV shows of those days. With new networks it is easy to see Leave it to Beaver, Petticoat Junction, Adam12, and others. I think I watch these shows different then when I was young because a lot of it is about the cars. I am not good at the the real old cars 29s to 40s but 50's on I am. Watching Adam12 with there Plymouths probably 383 or 440 engines or Lumpy's 40 something cool rust bucket. I realized the other day how bad I have this disease when on Petticoat junction a guy comes down the railroad tracks on a Model T set up with train wheels and I am thinking "I want that". Am I alone with this problem? Jim

Not alone

You're not alone Jim. My brother texts me about cars he sees on Perry Mason. I saw a cool fined Mopar convert on SeaHunt last week. Then I saw a 60 or 61 Mopar wagon. Started think'n about 413's and cross rams [S :D

You're not alone Jim. My brother texts me about cars he sees on Perry Mason. I saw a cool fined Mopar convert on SeaHunt last week. Then I saw a 60 or 61 Mopar wagon. Started think'n about 413's and cross rams [S :D

Always loved Perry Mason & still watch it today (it's on every day here)... love the old cars! [cl

BoB

I live in North Texas....been catching Peter Gunn and his cool Desoto convertible (w/ car phone!)on Sunday night on satellite.

We get Peter Gunn, Perry Mason and a couple others but I wish we'd get 77 Sunset Strip. Loved 77 as a kid!

Toad

You guys are troubled, I never watch those old reruns :rolleyes:
LOL, my son-inlaw told my Grandson to ask me about one of the old cars on a show. Little did I know he had told him that I would explain what it was and the difference between it and the year newer and older before I quit talking :eek::eek::eek::D

Love the old movies on TMC. I drool over some of the cars I see in the old movies! [dr

Zipper

Latest posts

Back