Saved em!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6 Skullz

Just a few pics of my saves, I don't restore as I'm not that smart but hope you enjoy what I've done. The red and white 55 pancho was the 1st and became the blue pancho. The rest are what they are, brakes 1st, then motor then tranny and lets go.

Attachments

• beforelife (604x453).jpg
    beforelife (604x453).jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 57
  • passion7.jpg
    passion7.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 59
  • passion3.jpg
    passion3.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 52dropping.jpg
    52dropping.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 58
  • passion1.jpg
    passion1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 55#2.jpg
    55#2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 52
  • passion5.jpg
    passion5.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 55
  • passion6.jpg
    passion6.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 52
  • workfind5.jpg
    workfind5.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 62
Dang, typed out a whole response and something happened, it didn't save and wouldn't let me submit...said I wasn't logged on. I didn't keep them, I wish I still had a couple of them but my joy comes from bringing them back to life and keeping them affordable enough for the next guy to enjoy. They are getting harder to find, too many rich dudes snapping them up and sending them to the custom shop to make themselves think they look cool and make a buck. No heart in that in my opinion. Its the busted knuckle and the sweat each of them have of me and memory of them that I have that makes it fun for me... Thx for the warm welcome. The 66 Barracuda was mine, all original but not worth saving the 273 so an 01 5.9 ltr a 727 torque flight and 8 3/4 rearend went in plus new tires and rims stolen from a friend all totaling 800 plus the grand I paid for the car left me a nice profit! The other pics are field finds I thought were cool but didn't buy.

Attachments

• barracudabefore.jpg
    barracudabefore.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 38
  • passion2.jpg
    passion2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 44
  • field find.jpg
    field find.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 49
  • workfind1.jpg
    workfind1.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 49
  • workfind4.jpg
    workfind4.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 47
  • workfind3.jpg
    workfind3.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
You find some awesome stuff, some of the stuff you passed on would have made you some money as well, even just the body shells...

Thank you for saving things and not scrapping them!

You think the same way as I do, my friend. I like all your iron. Sounds like you do it for the love and passion of the hobby, that's true hot-rodding.[cl

I have a huge amount of respect for you sir. To buy something and get it running and sell it right so people will keep em on the road is awesome. Ive already started looking for a ride for when we move out west. Hope there are more people out there like yourself so I can pick something up. Im not motivated enough to do engine and trans swaps myself but don't mind doing paint and body work.

Latest posts

Back