Fruita Colorado Car show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you want to know?

I can't tell but it looks like he did a cantilever bag setup up front? How's he running the fuel tank? I'm just all around generally interested, when I say dream rod I'm talking if I could I'd hand him cash just to ride in it lol any info on it at all would be cool

The front bags are on the control arms, I built the tank to fit under the right side dash. The rear is linked and includes a watts link in the back. There is a build thread, under "syndicate chops" and there are several you tube videos, and quite a bit of magazine coverage as well.

Lirerally salivating now lol thanks! Lots of reading and research to do, simply stunning is all I can say! Btw I love your build as well! Wish there were more in my area, or even guys my age into rats

Bonehead, whose truck was parked next to yours in the first photo? Would love to see more of that chassis!

I was wondering about the T pickup in black primer. The disc setup kinda of makes me think Motorcycle powered. Have any more pics of it. I have a 600 vlx that I've been thinking of building into a t-bucket powered rod. Thanks--John T.

Latest posts

Back