Happy life

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW TO A HAPPY LIFE:

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other.

No kiddin'!!!

Bonehead,
#5 is VERY important!!! Did u see where a guy is suing his florist because he sent his wife flowers that were supposed to go to his girlfriend... whoops!!!

BoB

FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW TO A HAPPY LIFE:

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other.

Last year I posted that and my wife read it and commented "Which one am I?"......

Bonehead,
#5 is VERY important!!! Did u see where a guy is suing his florist because he sent his wife flowers that were supposed to go to his girlfriend... whoops!!!

BoB

(Actually it was the reciept after the wife got a "Thank You" card from the florist and asked for it!) And the worst thing is he might win!! Law's a joke these days. Don't they have more important stuff to do? oh wait, guess not.

If I were THAT stupid,....anyways. Big deal I thought after reading it. They're GETTING DIVORCED anyways!!!

Luckily I don't have to worry about that stuff. My wife has one rule and that is:

"Just you remember where to come home at night!" :D:eek:

Last edited:
That's funny. I've heard of guys who lead two or even three entirely seperate lives, and have a wife and family in several places, and neither one knows about the other. How the heck do they pull that one off??? :confused:
I couldn't keep the names straight. In fact, even 7 years after my divorce I would slip up every once in a while and call my GF by my ex-wifes name. :eek: Usually during an arguement, it would just pop out. THAT ALWAYS WENT OVER REAL BIG !!! :eek::eek:

Don

I think that's normal Don. I keep every once in awhile almost saying my wife's name as my first wife's name. Ooops! Usually when say talking to my mom and relating something from the past I seem to confuse which wife was involved. LOL.

Let's just say that my family literallly referr to my current wife as "The Good Wife".:D

manoftheyear2006_3_174.jpg

Latest posts

Back