My little one

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
Went to have a 3D ultrasound done on Friday!! That is one of the coolest things I have seen. If anyone is expecting I recommend it to you! Not too bad of a price I think. Just neat to meet her before I can hold her.

Madelyn%203_zpsfhtlibcu.jpg

I feel bad for her already though! She clearly has her daddy's hands and feet. She appears that she will be a super size like me.
Madelyn%2029_zpsqgk3hoq3.jpg

Also been getting her room ready. My mother is an artsy fartsy person. So she came up to do a little painting.

FB_IMG_1429392938994_zpsildcqixu.jpg

FB_IMG_1429392931167_zpssqvgylpe.jpg

My wife loves Dr Suess so she wanted her room decorated that way. So that is the start.

I don't think I've ever seen ultra sound pictures that were so clear. The first ones I saw (of our daughter, now 29) were so fuzzy that they had to point out what was what for me to see it.

WOW!!! Koooolest ultrasound I've ever seen! Never saw that kinda detail back when my kids were in the oven!

Congrats!!!

BoB

Beautiful ND. And great for you that you are so excited to be a dad. I have 2 daughters and I did everything with them that any dad could do with a boy. Including working on cars.:cool:
You and your wife are in for the ride of your lives.:D
Torchie

Can be a bit of a roller coaster ride...lol

Beautiful ND. And great for you that you are so excited to be a dad. I have 2 daughters and I did everything with them that any dad could do with a boy. Including working on cars.:cool:
You and your wife are in for the ride of your lives.:D
Torchie

My youngest is got one on the way...due in July...they are having a special party of sorts where they announce the sex of the baby....don't remember what they called it..but anyway...nobody can know until then..WTH?! [S

Latest posts

Back