Getting ready to leave for Turkey Run.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

We are heading out Wednesday AM for Turkey Run in Daytona...….man, do I need this vacation this year ! :D We have decided to take our 3 Mustangs, instead of our roadsters, and it will be nice to have AC, Stereo, and a roof over our heads for the drive there and back.

We always hit the swap meet and pretty much stay in there for the full 5 days, but none of us have much to buy this year. I am going to look for some sockets and stuff like that which are missing from my tools, and I will probably find some stuff I can't live without. Our Mustangs really have very limited trunk space, so I can't buy anything too big.

I just found out today that Bel Aire Plaza is now off limits to the usual get togethers that have been going on there for years, but a new spot is opening up across the street from the Speedway.

If any of you see 3 white 2004 Mustangs parked together, come over and say hi.

I wish I could be there. We'll be coming to your fine state in January. I watch the Turkey Run on You Tube videoed by a guy from Maine who goes by 37spiker.

Have fun.

I've been enjoying seeing all the rides around when the show is coming...

Good luck Don on finding 3 parking spots together!:D

Glad to see you're back in the groove... be safe & have fun! We're expecting a full report!!! [cl[cl[cl

BoB

I may be going on Friday, if all works out well. Don, if you get a chance, let me know where about you're parked and I will stop by if I go.

Latest posts

Back