Just for the fun of it I checked out Killbillit today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

Here he comes to save the day!
I jumped over there and looked around a bit. Then I went to the members page, and sorted the members by number of posts and had to laugh.

check it out.

Pretty funny!

I jumped over there and looked around a bit. Then I went to the members page, and sorted the members by number of posts and had to laugh.

check it out.

Maddog,
I haven't seen it but I got really PO'd back then & erased about 250-300 posts & I hear that would have made me in the top 3 or 4 still. Thought that was pretty funny. I was a bigger post ho than the Flatster but I did have a little bit of a head start on him!

BoB

What is funny is the guys with over 500 posts are mostly us. KB lost at least 100 of my posts. Maybe we are the guys who have wasted alot of time hammering out posts, instead of hammering out dents. naw, that can't be it.

Motivator!

What is funny is the guys with over 500 posts are mostly us. KB lost at least 100 of my posts. Maybe we are the guys who have wasted alot of time hammering out posts, instead of hammering out dents. naw, that can't be it.

Bonehead,
Sometimes I wonder about that too but then I know I work on my car so I can post my progress... it's a really great motivator for me!

Plus, I forgot about all the posts they lost & don't think they got the pictures back either.

BoB

Last edited:
When I come home from a hard day of hammering on whatever it is I'm hammering on, I like to see what my friends are doing here. I have never met a one of you, but I feel I know many of you. Yeah it takes some time to post so I limit that a little.

It's worth the time as I have learned a lot and met great people, except for that bonehead guy. All those skulls scare me.:D

Killbillet does have a big turn over here lately, and to my surprise, several members from over there have come a long way. (Attitude wise)

Latest posts

Back