So they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
The Missus and I made a big purchase friday. Time to get all the crap picked up and get out! There is much work to be done, but I think we can manage! Besides that there is something special for me in the back yard.

IMG_20131004_120116_126_zpsc8cba984.jpg

Home_zps62c4919b.jpg

IMG_20131004_120745_916_zps2d09255a.jpg

Finally I will be able to get all my toys into one spot! That is the most thrilling thing of the whole deal! Big move to commence shortly. It will take me a while to get it all into one spot, but I am really ready for this! Right out by one of the local drag strips too, and that is where they hosted this years Billetproof MI show.

More to follow.

Very nice! A shop and a two car garage and room for projects to come as well, very sweeet. Moving is a bitch but once it's done and you have everything all set up it'll be awesome. Have fun. [;)[cl

move

and just remember, nature abores a vacuum, so any space left unfilled in the shop after the move will have something show up to fill that void. [ddd

Later :cool:

The Missus and I made a big purchase friday. Time to get all the crap picked up and get out! There is much work to be done, but I think we can manage! Besides that there is something special for me in the back yard.
More to follow.

You and I been talking about this, but congrats again!

Also, looks like I found what you really meant about something for you in the back yard, your own playground with a slide! [cl[cl

Attachments

• IMG_20131004_120745_916_zps2d09255a.jpg
    IMG_20131004_120745_916_zps2d09255a.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 37
Hey neverdone

congrats congrats congrats....Looks awesome...we are about to close on another house too (out in the sticks for us)...

I hope yours is everything she wanted and you get a really cool place to work on your projects....lots of land too I hope?????

MikeC

You and I been talking about this, but congrats again!

Also, looks like I found what you really meant about something for you in the back yard, your own playground with a slide! [cl[cl

Thanks DR. I was swinging on the monkey bars last night, well walking under them acting like I was swinging. Slide needs to be a bit bigger, I was still at the top when my feet hit the ground. But I tried!!

lots of land too I hope?????

MikeC

I wish. That was the biggest let down for me. There isn't much around it, so I hope to maybe buy more...

Wow! Look at all that space to fill with rescued tin! Is that cornfield yours too?
Good sized garage. Congratulations Neverdone, you deserve it.

No the field isn't but apparently that is owned by the guy across the street. Maybe we can be friends!!! :D Maybe he might sell me a patch!!

Garage is nice, barn is better! Been a long road to get there but we are happy. Big move hopefully this weekend.

In the mean time I spent about 2 hours last night climbing through the attic last night getting lights going in the first floor, they had a nice electrical nightmare going on up there. Fixed both toilets, needed some valve work. Deadbolts on everything, and have spent about 3 hours so far weed whipping. Found a nice pile-O-tires, bunch of land scape bricks, other odds and ends crap. Another few hours on the whacker and I should have it beat to a manageable thicket that I can tackle with the mower. Might just say the heck with it and get a brush hog from my buddy but, I am afraid of what I may hit. Looking at pictures of the house from the previous owners, there is no telling what I may come across.

There was a house on that property??? All I saw was that garagemahall.[dr[dr[dr

Seriously though, that is a great looking spot, congrats. I'm sure you will enjoy all of it. [cl

Little over a year now and things are much different.

ND,
I've renovated quite a few properties & have found it generally takes me about 2 years to get things the way I like them... of course I'm a cheap skate & do all the work myself but it's always paid off for me! There's nothing better IMO than having a shop to house all your stuff... but I don't care how big they are... they seem to fill up faster than you imagined! :eek::eek::eek:

Congrats!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back