Stolen 68 VW truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timbo

A friends 68 VW single cab was stolen from the Bug-a-paluza show last night at Camp Jorden in East Ridge just outside of Chattanooga TN. Please keep an eye out, it could be any where by now.
Tim

Attachments

• single cab 009 (640x480).jpg
    single cab 009 (640x480).jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 40
Really sorry to hear that & that's exactly why I use more than 1 type of deterrent on all my cars!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I'll post it up on the RRR FB page!

BoB

I hate thieves!!! People work so hard for what they got just for some one to come by and take it. Get off your arse and go earn it the right way!

I put a horn on my 65 that will be hooked up to a dome light button on the doors ... I also plan on putting one under the hood , and the on/off switch is hid in the grill .. that way I can have an alarm on my old timer.. plus I have a battery main cut off in the grill too .. Its just the cheap one with the red plastic key , but it works .. My 65 aint much but I've had it since 1979 and I dont want no sorry a$$ taking it from me .. I'll do my rat kind of like it to by hiding the main cut off to the battery some place

Very Good

I hope it's in one piece. The only thing i got back was a pile of charred steel :mad:

Hope to get a replacement tomorrow? then ins. alarm and batt cut off. the horse is gone so lets lock the barn [S to much faith in mankind:(

Glad to hear it ended well, i hope.

Great to hear it found its way home! [cl[cl

My 82 F100 short-wide vanished out of my front yard without a trace. I'm still watching for it five years later. :mad:

See....

Cops do good things too....like catch the bad guy or recover stolen property, :D
Glad they got it back and do hope it's in one piece and not piece's....

Latest posts

Back