Follow the signs.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZRodDave

Some days there are indicators trying to tell you to do or not to do something you had in mind. For instance, I was going to take the '78 pickup for a little jaunt and let the Lucas trans treatment get some circulation, but have seen more police cruisers today than all year! I don't have insurance on the truck yet, so probably not a good idea to go for a drive. So, went to breakfast and almost got hit, almost spilled my coffee, but made it home safe and thinking that is a good place to stay! A little shop time? Hmmm. Maybe the signs are telling me to stay inside? But it's such a perfect day out ... [S

yep listen to them .... I see signs and after I get messed up I think back hey something was telling me not to do it , I should have listened ... Hey that red line under most of my words is teaching me how to spell ,, I just about know which letter to take out when it gives me that red line :D:D

See I try to always listen to those gut feelings...

Both on the job and at home...those "something just ain't right" feeling ....are things I listen to daily... Especially at work.... the one time I didn't pay attention it came back to bite me....:eek:

Latest posts

Back