This always happens... look what followed me home!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some more fotos!

BoB

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 31
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 33
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 38
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 31
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 34
  • photo 6.jpg
    photo 6.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 31
Hey....I found an Edsel too.....it suddenly appeared at my work... [S You know what they say..."when the top goes down...the price goes up"....LOL..

Attachments

• Edsel 2.jpg
    Edsel 2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 22
Nice find. You'll probably never look next to you at a stop light and see another one like it.

Go for it and do it loud and proud.

To be honest, I always thought besides the AMC Gremlin, that Edsels were the ugliest cars ever produced and wondered how many flip flops old Henry made in his coffin when they came out....:D But then again, I heard ol Edsel was highly involved in the Model As...go figure! I know it's all in perception! Fan of Model As...boxy, boxy, boxy, Fan of Jeeps...boxy again. Edsels that had some curves? Ugly! Sheesh...my timing is off!:rolleyes:
If that's converted from a wagon, it looks pretty well done in the pix.

I love it! Most of the time when somebody cuts down a car for a pickup, it looks all screwy. That right there looks like a factory job, maybe even like some of the stuff you see from South America. Get it together, put a nice paint job on it, and fool a bunch of people.

Latest posts

Back