Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amos & Andy

Thanks Earthman - can't say I remember a Lightnin' from that show, it might have been a little before my time [ha ha]

I agree wit yer agreeing

No, sounds like a good idea

What would your dog do if it ever caught one.

Like medical....?

The kid has taken good care of my old 73 MGB. Treasures it probably more than his wife. Well, it got me thru two wives.

I don't want to know what would happen if the dog caught the elk. I am SURE he doesn't have a license.....

And I doubt it is medical marry j, he did a nickle at the federal pen up the road, or so they say.

Sometimes when you are angry with someone it is good to just sit down with them and talk it over

ATT1494945.jpg

Bad Days

Have ya ever had one of those bad days that just leaves a nasty taste?

Attachments

• !cid_1_3364632578@web83906_mail_sp1_yahoo.jpg
    !cid_1_3364632578@web83906_mail_sp1_yahoo.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 16
I love snow! I still think I would like living in a place that gets a lot of snow. Colorado is on the list for sure. Been there a few years back. I loved it. Never been to you neck of the woods. Closest I've been is Michigan. My wife is from there. That is a lot of snow though. Would take getting used to I think.

:eek::eek::eek:
I love snow! I still think I would like living in a place that gets a lot of snow. Colorado is on the list for sure. Been there a few years back. I loved it. Never been to you neck of the woods. Closest I've been is Michigan. My wife is from there. That is a lot of snow though. Would take getting used to I think.

I'm tired of snow. Most we've had in 3-4 year. It snowed yesterday and today and forecasted until Thurs.

I went to the junkyard today to get a master cylinder/booster/pedal assembly. I sloshed through super-wet foot deep snow and finally found an Astro Van with a decent setup. With cold, wet feet and soaked pant legs, I layed wedged between the seat and floor and pulled the parts I needed. It was a fun afternoon.

In another week the snow should be melted and I'll be able to get the cars out of the back garage.

I guess I have come accustomed to the Tennessee seasons. We usually get a dusting here, maybe a few inches here or there. And then it all melts away. I did enjoy the sunshine today. It was around 65 today I think. That's as warm as it needs to get though. Soon will come the humidity, mesquitos, allergies.:mad: That's when I start wanting to go to the snow covered regions. It was a good day to go to Pull-a-Part. I didn't come away with much. Some kickdown linkage for the passing gear on my C6. Not sure if it will even work. :confused: I was really needing a slip yoke and drive shaft for it. All the driveshafts were bent to hell though, cause they move the cars with a fork lift.:mad: I swear every time I work on this D&%# truck lately I say I'm gonna just sell it and buy something else. Any offers?[P

What to do?

Remember it's your car and it's not worth spit if you don't like it.
Quote from lightspeedmike from another post

This hit me hard because I really don't dig my current build. It was given to me by my dad. I do think it could be cool. I am more into the late 50's or earlier Kustoms and hot rods though. This is more of a late 60's custom, hot rod combination. It's hard for me to complain since it was given to me. But I just don't feel it when I work on it. It feels like work. It should feel like I'm having fun.:D

Maybe you just need a break from it?? It's a cool truck and I hate to see you sell it. However, if you don't get a rush from it anymore then it might be time to consider moving on to something else?

There's nothing worse than holding onto something you don't have fun with anymore. I learned that the hard way. Luckily my divorce took care of it. [cl

Thunder

Are you OK? Sounds like you may have an extremely high fever or some illness!!!:confused:...:)CR

Latest posts

Back