Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love ZZ Top, and I have owned a few pairs of cheap sunglasses.

How funny would it be to watch a chineese or Japanese guy cus out his own tools. I laughed so hard when I read that.

I to think that there is other life out there, it would be cool to meet the alien version of me.

Im 30 years old and I only look 20. I hope I never look my age. It does suck to get funny looks when a person checks my id though

And I did think about paving my yard and painting it green. But I know how our area is. The city sucks. They cam through and mowed my flowers last year telling me that they were out of control. I had to pay $175 for that one row of flowers!

Are there American style resturants in china with picnic tables and lounge chairs sitting around a grill cooking burgers and hot dogs?:confused:

I just wear a hat to keep my head from getting sunburned while crusing around in my bug.

Hey Tripper did you swear like i did as a kid that there is no way when i get older am i gonna get another buzz cut. Now it gets close to my ears and i have to have it cut lol

My niece was in China for a semester.

Everyone spits and throws trash on the ground.

My niece was looking for a trash can. Her friend said to throw it on the ground or she would take jobs away from someone.

There were 11 openings for sanitation workers. 2000 people applied.

10 spots went to Phd's and the 11 spot was filled with a masters.

Got an aversion to wearing hats.
Twenty years of having to wear some sort of hat all the time does that to you.

Hair keeps my head & shoulders from getting sunburned.

Wish my sunglasses could be cheap anymore.

Hey Tripper did you swear like i did as a kid that there is no way when i get older am i gonna get another buzz cut. Now it gets close to my ears and i have to have it cut lol

Nope... never thought I was gonna get old. I haven't but my body seems to have!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Gettin' old IS BS!!!

BoB

Seems like a waste ( pun intended) of a PHd.
But it's a PHd made in China - cheaply made.
Nope... never thought I was gonna get old. I haven't but my body seems to have!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Gettin' old IS BS!!!

BoB

Bob, you gott look at the bright side. I was waiting for the day I could wear my socks pulled up with shorts and shake my fist and yell at those 'punk kids' to get out of my yard! I'm already thinking up rambling stories that go nowhere to tell my future grandchildren.

Thanks Bonehead, now i have a place to post stuff like this :D

l_53c34a61831359e187889aebc989ebc3.jpg

If you've been away a week I think you have to do an introduction. For us old folks. With bad memories.:D

Alien abduction!

Once a long time ago, I was abducted by space aliens. Ok, I was just BS'n you! :eek:

ISore

Crappo, cat brought live quail into bathroom, ever try to catch a bird in a bathroom? Good thing cat was helping. How can 1 bird leave so many feathers behind and still fly? Did I mention I was using the throne to catch up on my reading at the time?

Latest posts

Back