Oh the difference!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I was watching the Graduate tonight & seeing Dustin Hoffman cruise in his Alfa reminded me of cruising my Nova the other day... the differences between European & American cars is SO stark. There’s nothing I love better than the rumble, torque & smoothness of a big ol American V8… nothing! American muscle… gots ta love it!!!

BoB

Agreed. Fancy a crossed the pond cars have cool sound. I also love the sound of a health diesel. But nothing replaces a big cubic inch, thumpin gas guzzling v-8!

I was watching the Graduate tonight & seeing Dustin Hoffman cruise in his Alfa reminded me of cruising my Nova the other day... the differences between European & American cars is SO stark. There’s nothing I love better than the rumble, torque & smoothness of a big ol American V8… nothing! American muscle… gots ta love it!!!

BoB

I always hear stories of these Tripper cars but haven't seen photos of most of them. Can you share? Current, former, etc., please?

I always hear stories of these Tripper cars but haven't seen photos of most of them. Can you share? Current, former, etc., please?

Here are a few! :D

BoB

Attachments

• Chevelle fav.jpg
    Chevelle fav.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Nova.jpg
    Nova.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 26
  • daytripper.jpg
    daytripper.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 25