Help Her Was The Dishes

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Moron

Captain Morgan's crazy cousin!
make that WASH

AND ... do it OFTEN ... THEN ...

When the dish detergent bottle is empty , save the pull up - OPEN / push down - CLOSED top ... these have the same threads as plastic oil/trans bottles.

Great way to store un-used portions of a product ( pint of trans fluid from a quart bottle ).

BONUS FEATURE : I haven't carried a travel funnel in years.
I have a glove compartment full of plastic detergent tops though ... YEP , right there next to the gloves.

Last edited:
This is a good tip Captain. I'm going to use it on our Daytona trip later this month. Some parts of it may not work out as well for me though, as I omitted some of the first steps such as helping wash the dishes and waiting until the bottle was empty. I think that part is gonna catch up with me pretty soon.

she already looks at me funny for wearin the yellow gloves when I do the dishes, now I have to explain to her where the nipple is goin??? dang!! :)

Captain,
that is something i never thought about.
glad you shared that...

Does that mean you will start washing the dishes for me?? Well, after the cast comes off?

gassersgarage: Great tip Captain. Seeing as how I always do the dishes.

See.... Gas even does the dishes!

LOL
:D

make that WASH

AND ... do it OFTEN ... THEN ...

When the dish detergent bottle is empty , save the pull up - OPEN / push down - CLOSED top ... these have the same threads as plastic oil/trans bottles.

Great way to store un-used portions of a product ( pint of trans fluid from a quart bottle ).

BONUS FEATURE : I haven't carried a travel funnel in years.
I have a glove compartment full of plastic detergent tops though ... YEP , right there next to the gloves.
YOU? Do the dishes???:eek: Is that what you do while she cuts the grass?:D

I use the dish soap to wash my hands when I come in from the shop. Works better than all the others.

Latest posts

Back