32 Ford 3 window coupe - Hand built

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJinaTJ

All 20 gauge steel. I will update as I progress..

32_Ford_3_window-1.jpg

32_Ford_3_window-2.jpg

32_Ford_3_window-3.jpg

32_Ford_3_window-4.jpg

32_Ford_3_window-5.jpg

32_Ford_3_window-6.jpg

32_Ford_3_window-7.jpg

32_Ford_3_window-8.jpg

32_Ford_3_window-9.jpg

32_Ford_3_window-10.jpg

Last edited:
I met a guy in Prescott that hand built bodies and I must say that it is truly an art form. Excited to see the progress on this!!!

That f6 isn't lame-o. That thing has come a long way ;)

Thanks for the kind words. Back in my British Sports car days we messed around with this kind of metal work but not to the degree that you are doing.
Your workmanship is the type that sets the bar. Thanks for posting on this site and I believe that I speak for many when I say that we will be watching[P
Torchie.

You obviously could use some practice... you can practice on mine!

Nice!! I'm looking forward to the whole build, keep us posted![cl

How often do you have a random panel laying around that fits this well? Hell with it, I am using it. If you are wondering it is the inside panel from a 41 Chevy truck. I chopped the truck and was asked not to put the inside panel back in.

32_ford_3_window3.jpg

32_ford_3_window4.jpg

wow

What can I say but awesome talent!.......what a great start you have.....I am trying to do a scratch built T,,,,,,but am no where near what you just have made........fricken awesome.

Curt

Thanks guys, I am not sure how far I will take it. I know it is going to take some time, but I like side projects around to keep me occupied when not working on customer cars.

Latest posts

Back