41 International

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
different top chops.

Criss Boggess, street rod instructor an UVU, has done a lot of custom work and another chop that one of his students did on an early 50's chevy pickup , They did not split the roof across the top but tilted the back of the door posts foreward and reshaped the back roof. leaning it foreward. shaped kind of like on a mid 30's coupe.

Criss Boggess, street rod instructor an UVU, has done a lot of custom work and another chop that one of his students did on an early 50's chevy pickup , They did not split the roof across the top but tilted the back of the door posts foreward and reshaped the back roof. leaning it foreward. shaped kind of like on a mid 30's coupe.

Any pictures?

Moving along

Got a little more done yesterday.

Attachments

• 41chop19.jpg
    41chop19.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 41chop20.jpg
    41chop20.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 41chop21.jpg
    41chop21.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 33
Fenders

One of my initial plans for this build was to do a front to rear fender swap. Headlights will be replaced with 57 ford tailights. Fender skirts will be made using the old louvered inner fenders from the 41. I'm really happy with it. Hope to get fender mounts complete and running boards on by this weekend, then I can start eyeballing the ass end and figuring our how to finish it off.

Attachments

• 41fenders1.jpg
    41fenders1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 41fenders2.jpg
    41fenders2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 41fenders3.jpg
    41fenders3.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Back